Prof. Xijun HU
Research Area | Current Research Activities | Publications
Advanced Materials, Energy Technologies, Environmental Engineering - Heterogeneous catalysis; Adsorption equilibrium and kinetics; Nanostructured materials; Wastewater treatment.
Current Research Activities
Development of heterogeneous nano-porous catalyst by chemical vapour deposition (CVD) and its application in wastewater treatment by catalytic wet oxidation, photo-oxidation; Nanocomposite particles of Fe/clay as catalyst for photo-Fenton reaction; Continuous wastewater treatment by catalytic wet oxidation using a trickle bed reactor; Modified MCM-41 materials for efficient storage and rapid release of hydrogen; Multicomponent adsorption equilibrium and kinetics in heterogeneous porous media; Characterization of microporous solids; fabrication of Meso-Structured Crystals for Electrical and Optical Applications.
- Chatterjee, Amrita; Hu, Xijun; Lam, Leung Yuk Frank "Modified coal fly ash waste as an efficient heterogeneous catalyst for dehydration of xylose to furfural in biphasic medium", FUEL, v. 239, March 2019, p. 726-736 (2019)
- Chatterjee, Amrita; Hu, Xijun; Lam, Frank Leung Yuk "A Dual Acidic Hydrothermally Stable MOF-composite for Upgrading Xylose to Furfural", Applied Catalysis A: General, v. 566, September 2018, p. 130-139 (2018)
- Chatterjee, Amrita; Hu, Xijun; Lam, Leung Yuk Frank "Catalytic activity of an economically sustainable fly-ash-metal-organic- framework composite towards biomass valorization", Catalysis Today, v. 314, September 2018, p. 137-146 (2018)
- Chatterjee, Amrita; Hu, Xijun; Lam, Leung Yuk Frank "Towards a recyclable MOF catalyst for efficient production of furfural", Catalysis Today, v. 314, September 2018, p. 129-136 (2018)
- Sabbaghi, Aghil; Lam, Frank Leung Yuk; Hu, Xijun "Non-precious Metal Catalysts Supported on High Zr Loaded-SBA-15 for Lean NO Reduction", Molecular Catalysis, v. 440, October 2017, p. 1-8 (2017)