Prof. Yongli MI
Research Area | Research Interests | Current Research Activities | Teaching Assignments | Publications
Advanced Materials, Bioengineering - DNA self-assembly for bio-nanotechnology, Bio-nanotechnology, Nano-wire and Micro Devices by Bio-templating approaches, Phase Behavior of Nano-Sized Single Chain Globules, Diffusion phenomena
Self-Assembled DNA templates for bio-nanotechnology, Bio-templating preparation of nanomaterials; glass transition of polymer nano particles; functional polymers; high-performance polymer blends; macromolecular condensed state of the single-molecule single chains of polymers. Diffusion Phenomena. Zone-Melting purification of high purity phosphorus.
Self-cleaning smart polymer surfaces
Natural fiber enhanced composite - a new wood substitute
Current Research Activities
Bio-templating preparation of nano materials; glass transition of polymer nano particles; functional polymers; high-performance polymer blends; macromolecular condensed state of the single-molecule single chains of polymers.
2020-21 Spring: CBME5520 - Polymer and Materials Characterization Techniques
2020-21 Spring: FUNH5000 - Introduction to Function Hub for Sustainable Future
2019-20 Spring: CENG4940 - Chemical Engineering Industrial Project
- Hao, Wenbin; Luo, Peng; Wu, Zhiqiang; Sun, Guoxing; Mi, Yongli "Feasibility of Pine Bark Pellets and Their Pyrolyzed Biochar Pellets as Fuel Sources in Molten Hydroxide Direct Carbon Fuel Cells", Energy and Fuels, v. 34, (12), December 2020, p. 16756-16764 (2020)
- Meng, Ruijin; Huang, Jimei; Feng, Yutong; Zu, Lianhai; Peng, Chengxin; Zheng, Lirong; Zheng, Lei; Chen, Zhibin; Liu, Guanglei; Chen, Bingjie; Mi, Yongli; Yang, Jinhu "Black Phosphorus Quantum Dot/Ti<sub>3</sub>C<sub>2</sub> MXene Nanosheet Composites for Efficient Electrochemical Lithium/Sodium-Ion Storage", Advanced Energy Materials, v. 8, (26), September 2018, article number 1801514 (2018)
- Lu, Xiao-lin., Mi, Yongli., "Glass Transition Behavior of Spin-Coated Thin Films of a Hydrophilic Polymer on Supported Substrates", Chinese Journal of Polymer Science Vol. 33, No. 4, (2015), 1-6 (2015)
- HAO, Wenbin., HE, Xiaojin., MI, Yongli. "Achieving high performance in intermediate temperature direct carbon fuel cells with renewable carbon as a fuel source", Applied Energy. v. 135, 2014 Dec, p. 174-181 (2014)
- Fang, Angbo., Mi, Yongli., "Drainage of a Thin Liquid Film between Hydrophobic Spheres: Boundary Curvature Effects", Langmuir. v. 30, (1), January 2014, p. 83-89 (2014)