Prof. Yongli MI
Research Area | Research Interests | Current Research Activities | Teaching Assignments | Publications
Advanced Materials, Bioengineering - DNA self-assembly for bio-nanotechnology, Bio-nanotechnology, Nano-wire and Micro Devices by Bio-templating approaches, Phase Behavior of Nano-Sized Single Chain Globules, Diffusion phenomena
Self-Assembled DNA templates for bio-nanotechnology, Bio-templating preparation of nanomaterials; glass transition of polymer nano particles; functional polymers; high-performance polymer blends; macromolecular condensed state of the single-molecule single chains of polymers. Diffusion Phenomena. Zone-Melting purification of high purity phosphorus.
Self-cleaning smart polymer surfaces
Natural fiber enhanced composite - a new wood substitute
Current Research Activities
Bio-templating preparation of nano materials; glass transition of polymer nano particles; functional polymers; high-performance polymer blends; macromolecular condensed state of the single-molecule single chains of polymers.
2018-19 Fall: CBME5520 - Polymer and Materials Characterization Techniques
2018-19 Fall: CENG5520 - Polymer and Materials Characterization Techniques
2018-19 Spring: CENG6000B - Polymer Physics and Advanced Applications
- Meng, Ruijin; Huang, Jimei; Feng, Yutong; Zu, Lianhai; Peng, Chengxin; Zheng, Lirong; Zheng, Lei; Chen, Zhibin; Liu, Guanglei; Chen, Bingjie; Mi, Yongli; Yang, Jinhu "Black Phosphorus Quantum Dot/Ti<sub>3</sub>C<sub>2</sub> MXene Nanosheet Composites for Efficient Electrochemical Lithium/Sodium-Ion Storage", Advanced Energy Materials, v. 8, (26), September 2018, article number 1801514 (2018)
- Wang, Wen; Lin, Tong; Zhang, Suoyu; Bai, Tanxi; Mi, Yongli; Wei, Bryan "Self-assembly of fully addressable DNA nanostructures from double crossover tiles", Nucleic acids research, v. 44, (16), 2016, p. 7989-7996 (2016)
- Lu, Xiao-lin., Mi, Yongli., "Glass Transition Behavior of Spin-Coated Thin Films of a Hydrophilic Polymer on Supported Substrates", Chinese Journal of Polymer Science Vol. 33, No. 4, (2015), 1-6 (2015)
- HAO, Wenbin., HE, Xiaojin., MI, Yongli. "Achieving high performance in intermediate temperature direct carbon fuel cells with renewable carbon as a fuel source", Applied Energy. v. 135, 2014 Dec, p. 174-181 (2014)
- Fang, Angbo., Mi, Yongli., "Drainage of a Thin Liquid Film between Hydrophobic Spheres: Boundary Curvature Effects", Langmuir. v. 30, (1), January 2014, p. 83-89 (2014)